The P1C baling presses are used to compact household metal waste and industrial metal waste into high density bales conforming to the requirements of steel making plants and foundries
The P2C and P3C baling presses are used to compact all types of metal waste into high density bales conforming to the requirements of steel making plants and foundries
A Machine for each Application
The wide range of COPEX baling presses offers optimized solutions to meet the specific requirements of industries and recycling companies.
The following technologies are applicable depending on application :
- Balers with shearing blades are particularly adapted for industrial applications such as the compacting of metallic products cuttings and little bulky products
- Balers with lid offer more flexibility to recycling industries for the compacting of more bulky products.
COPEX balers can have with 1, 2 or 3 compressions :
- Range of P1C : the single compression baler is particularly used for the compacting of household metallic waste, especially coming from waste sorting units
- Range of P2C : the two-compression baler can be used in many applications, and particularly for the compacting of homogeneous products, in a continuous process
- Range of P3C : the three-compression baler is the ideal solution for higher production capacities and for compacting bulky products. The baler type P3CC 6060 with lid is the best machine for high productions in recycling business.